Lockard & Wechsler is a full-service performance marketing agency, where science, art and
culture drive ROI. We are the business side of advertising. We are looking to hire a developer
who is passionate about data. This person will work within the systems development team to
build and support the agency’s technology systems. The developer will be primarily responsible
for developing and supporting our Microsoft SQL environment, and its connections to external
systems. This is a hybrid role. We are only considering candidates who can commute to our
office in Irvington, NY three days a week.
• Design stable, reliable and effective databases
• Optimize and maintain legacy systems
• Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
• Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
• Develop technical and training manuals
• Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
• Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
• Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
• Create automation for repeating database tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
• 1 – 3 years of experience in database administration / scripting
• MCSE/MCSA certifications preferred
• Experience with Linux and Windows Server environments
• Extensive experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB)
• Experience with cloud services (AWS, Microsoft Azure) a plus
• Strong command of SQL and SQL server tools
• Proven work experience as a Database developer, Hands on experience with SQL
• Understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling
• Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards
• PowerShell / Unix / Terminal / Perl, and/or Python scripting skills
• Strong Familiarity with SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
• Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills with ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to work varied hours, including weekends if necessary
To apply, please submit your resume.